Complete Backend Development 2021 Bundle – Python Roadmap
Become Self-Taught Python Developer And Use Python For Backend Development in 2021 with Python, Django, SQLite3, Heroku, GIT & More!
What you’ll learn
- Learn To Write Clean And Proper Python Code With Concept.
- Learn About 4 Pillars Of Object Oriented Programming!
- Learn How To Handle Error And Exceptions With Python
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete) on Applications
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template) for Web apps
- Build rock solid foundation in Git and learn key-related concepts.
- Manage and Update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Learn GitHub and how to use and manage the web based Git repository.
- Have a computer with Internet
Welcome to The Complete 2021 Backend Development Bootcamp – Python Roadmap,
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important technologies and concepts you need to know to become a market-ready developer.
Here is the structural flow that we will follow,
- Basics of Programming
- Core Python
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Python Projects
- Django Core
- Django Authentication
- Django Deployment
- Git and GitHub
Here are few companies that use these technologies -Google, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Quora, Netflix, Dropbox, Reddit, and 1000 others.
Why we prefer Django Framework?
Since Django is written in pure Python, it was originally built around the Model View Controller (MVC) framework. The concept is still applicable in the current version of the framework, as well. But when it comes to Django, developers usually refer to the architecture of Django as Model View Template (MVT).
Three distinct layers are responsible for supporting the architecture, and they can be used separately in the Python Django framework. Models hold information about all your data, and they are represented using attributes/fields. Models have no information about Django layers. Communication between multiple layers is made possible only through an API.
Why this course?
- Complete course is focused on project building approach, you learn every concept through a logical approach.
- Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples, projects, and quizzes.
- Course is 2021 Updated
- No previous programming or coding experience required, we will cover everything step-by-step from basics.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about development!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Who Want To Start Programming!
Please Download ALL PART and Extract the FIRST PART ONLY and It WILL AUTOMATICALLY EXTRACT the FULL FILE.
Important Note: Please use IDM or XDM Download Manager for High Speed Download.