Crypto and Blockchain for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide
Crypto and Blockchain for Beginners The Ultimate Guide Course Free Download
Everything you need to know about Blockchain, the technology behind it and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Benefits of Blockchain
- Disadvantages of Blockchain
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Transactions on the Blockchain
- Electronic Cash
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain 2.0
- Banking the Unbanked
- Public and Private Keys
- Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Creation of Personal Token/Coin
- Main Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and others
- Ethereum Blockchain
- Smart Contracts
- Symmetrical Cryptography
- Asymmetrical Cryptography
- Multisig- Multi Signature Cryptography
- Hybrid Cryptography
- What are ITOs/ICOs
- Phishing and Fake ICOs
- Transactions, Hash Function and Hash Value
- Merkle Tree
- Mining Bitcoin
- Proof of Work (PoW)
- Proof of Stake (PoS)
- Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS)
- Proof of Authority (PoA)
- Proof of Burn (PoB)
- Directed Acyclic Graph
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Proof of Space/Capacity
- Proof of Activity
- Proof of Elapsed Time
- Though having some previous knowledge is advantage, this course made for absolute beginners
Blockchain is the word on everyone’s lips these days.
Of course, blockchain is best known as the engine, or software, behind digital currency – otherwise known as cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is used by millions of people daily for the use of payments, transfers and transactions.
But blockchain isn’t only about sending and receiving money! Far from it. It is important to understand about the use of blockchain as you will ultimately become the beneficiary of all its benefits, and if you were not aware of all those benefits, now is the time to start learning.
This online course will cover the basics of blockchain and cryptocurrencies:
Everything about what blockchain means, how was it created, why it matters, what it consists of, what makes it unique and useful, and why you should care. It also explains everything about cryptocurrencies, how they work, and why are they so volatile using some of the most popular ones in the market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and many others.
Furthermore, this course explores implications of different blockchains such as smart contracts, how they function, what are the advantages, and cryptography which makes them so secure.
After getting grounding on cryptocurrency and blockchain, the next time there is a conversation about these topics, you can actively participate in them. You should fully understand what cryptocurrencies and smart contracts are, the meaning of the words “miner” and “FIAT”, and you will not be dragged into scams.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone with interest in cryptocurrencies, blockchain, implications and how does it all work providing endless possibilities.